Wednesday 23 January 2013

My first post :) Just a small introduction.


Welcome to my little corner of the cyber world where I can share, well pretty much anything. I am 31, mormon and share a unit with 2 other girls. Life is fun, challenging, surprising and rewarding.


I have 3 older sisters, who are dedicated to fix me up with any guy.... this can be entertaining at times.

I am the favourite aunty to 10 nieces and 5 nephews. Well I like to think I am the favourite.

I work full time for Stampin' Up! doing a variety of fun things. I have had all sorts of experiences with the company, from singing at major conventions, creative projects for a lot of differet occasions, customer service, public speaking, administration and the list gets longer, the more time I stay with the company. I am coming up to 5 years! Who knows what's next.

I have had many experiences in life to be greatful for, all of which I would not trade for the world. From teaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ to singing at Parliament House in Canberra. I have learned not all things work out the way we had planned our life to be, but I have been pleasently surprised.

So this blog will be filled with lots of different things, such as reliving my recent travels, to showing my creative side, you may get a few stories of being a single woman in the LDS church, some heartfelt, some funny and some just down right hilarious. Who knows, I guess that is the beauty of blogging, anything goes :) 

2 comments:

  1. Look forward to reading it all Cate. Is it really almost 5 years with SU. I remember phoning one day and you answered and when I told you where I lived (at that time) you were so excited 'cause you grew up so close to where I lived. OK 5 years down the track and things are way different for us both, look forward to hearing all of your happenings. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh yes really 5 years! Time has gotten by quickly. Yes I do remember our first conversation... and many after that. It has been lovely getting to know you :)

      Delete